Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hello stranger! Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! If you managed to stumble into my blog, welcome! You're probably wondering to yourself "What kind of idiot names her blog 'Thingamabobs', I'm glad you asked, random stranger. The short answer is I love The Little Mermaid and you know that scene where she sings "Part of Your World" and she goes "you want thingamabobs? I've got 20". I know you're singing that song out loud, don't deny it. let your inner mermaid free.

via GIPHY

I chose Thingamabobs because it's a metaphor of sort for things to come for this blog. There is no clear definition of what this blog will be. Beauty, skincare, travel, rants about politics... who knows? The world is my oyster. If you want to join me on this journey, then strap in, it's gonna be a crazy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lippie Loves: Travel Makeup Edition

Hello! Welcome back to another installment of my travel makeup series, lipstick edition! If you're curious what makeup I brought wi...