Saturday, July 15, 2017

Rosy Palette? Thoughts on the Lorac Unzipped Palette

Hey there!

I'm currently doing a series on the makeup I brought with me on my 2 week vacation. I've already posted the first one here. You would think I would stick with base makeup but no, I'm a rebel and decided to write about an eyeshadow palette because why the heck not?

So, I'm reviewing the Lorac Unzipped Palette.


The Unzipped Palette is a 10 shadow palette with a mixture of shimmers and mattes. I've wanted a rosy palette for a while but I was torn between Naked 3 and the Unzipped. I finally chose the Unzipped after a glowing review from my friend Hollie, who will be forever be known as my makeup enabler.


Lorac, unfortunately, is unavailable in the Philippines. I got mine from my ever supportive mother who got it from the Ulta 21 days of beauty at half price for $21, original price was at $42, which I think is a pretty sweet deal.

My palette looks pretty new because I like to keep my palettes as pristine as possible, that's way it still has the plastic cover for the mirror. I've had it for a few months now and I've fully integrated it in my palette rotation.

left to right: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, Unabridged

Left to right: Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unbroken, Untamed


So, what are my thoughts? I absolutely love this palette! The shimmers are stunning and can give a foiled effect to the lid and the mattes are super blendable. I swear, the shadows are soooo good! They blend so well, it sometimes feels like they blend themselves. There is some powdery kickback with this palette so be warned but with a bit of practice, this palette is quickly becoming my favorite everyday palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lippie Loves: Travel Makeup Edition

Hello! Welcome back to another installment of my travel makeup series, lipstick edition! If you're curious what makeup I brought wi...