Saturday, July 15, 2017

Travel Makeup Series

Hi stranger, 

Welcome back! So, I'm currently out of town for a couple of weeks and I was thinking of doing a series on the makeup I brought with me, ie reviews, swatches, and maybe and a FOTD thrown in there for good measure. 

I recently posted the picture below on Instagram and I wanted to go in-depth on each item because I have a lot of thoughts on each. I already made a post on the Laura Mercier concealer here. If this picture looks familiar, it might be because it's my banner. 😁


Sidenote: This isn't all the makeup I brought with me, I couldn't fit all of them in this shot. 😅

Hope you'll enjoy this new series! Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lippie Loves: Travel Makeup Edition

Hello! Welcome back to another installment of my travel makeup series, lipstick edition! If you're curious what makeup I brought wi...