Wednesday, May 10, 2017

High End Haul! (IT Cosmetics, Sephora, Zalora, etc...)

Hello friends, so I know I've been MIA for a while now but I've been travelling, A LOT so I haven't had a lot of time to blog BUT I'm here now so all is well. I'm here with a haul and it's a big one. This haul is an accumulation of all the stuff I had bought and also stuff I was gifted for the last couple of weeks. Now, because I was travelling I got to come home to this: 

It's like Christmas came early! 

 I'll do this in order of when I got them. First up, goodies from Singapore. My boyfriend went to Singapore for vacation and while he was there, he bought me a few things from Sephora. Now a lot of things I wanted were either sold out or were online only which sucked TBH. Otherwise, he bought me a few things that I've always wanted to try out. So he got me the IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream, I've already tried this one and I really like this CC cream, but these are just initial thoughts, he also got me the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette and the Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Le Palace



Left to right: It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream, IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette and Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Le Palace

After he had gotten back from SG, I was set to visit him, and at the end of the trip, his mom showered me with a few gift. She gifted with a 3 piece Victoria Secret makeup set and some Crabtree and Evelyn hand lotions and soap. 


Victoria Secret Beauty Bag Trio

Crabtree and Evelyn 

Now I was gone for a while so a lot of my online purchases really accumulated and I have to tell you, storing all of them was a bit of a struggle. 

Suesh 15-color magnetic palette

I bought the Suesh 15-color magnetic palette (PHP 855) from BeautyMNL, this was the first time I had purchased from them and I gotta tell you, it was pretty painless. The real struggle was depotting some of my eyeshadows. 

Top left: Caudalie French Beauty Secret Solution Set; Top Right: Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Sephora.ph recently started stocking Caudalie products, as a promotion they were offering a free sample of Vinoperfect Radiance Serum for any Caudalie order. Now you might not know this, but I'm a sucker for free samples, so I decided to buy the Caudalie French Beauty Secret Solution Set (PHP 1,502) since the set allows me to try different Caudalie products plus a few travel sized skincare. I got a couple of samples (pitiful sizes TBH) along with my order. 

Althea Box: Get Ready with Me

I'm a sucker for skincare, and I've always wanted to try the Whamisa toner, and when I saw this box in Althea, I quickly snatched it up because it has a few items in it that I've been eyeing but have been too lazy to commit to buying full price. I'll be honest and say that I already gave the lip tint to a friend since I never really wear lip tints. 

Beautycosmetics brushes
I had recently bought a set of Beautycosmetics brushes and fell hardcore in love. I impulse bought these as soon as I saw they were available on IG. Sorry not sorry

Florenzo PU Leather Backpack with Chain (PHP 959.20)

Florenzo Chain Sling Bag (PHP 959.20)

Last couple of items are from Zalora. Now you know I've been travelling, and I realized wearing a backpack is awesome! It doesn't put strain on one shoulder and frees up your hands, so now I always travel with a backpack, a stylish one. And maybe I might have impulse bought these 2 when I saw they were on sale at the time. 

So there you have it, out in the open. The proof of my shopaholic nature. Don't judge me! I'll write blogposts on these items as soon as I have tried them out fully. Until then, see y'all later. 

1 comment:

  1. hi Kym, are the Florenzo bags any good? Been looking for other bags, I can use on a daily basis. Since my favorite Travelon is starting to retire..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Lippie Loves: Travel Makeup Edition

Hello! Welcome back to another installment of my travel makeup series, lipstick edition! If you're curious what makeup I brought wi...